2.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user 2 days ago

Update - or lack thereof

After I posted my original review here I was contacted by Urthbox and offered a full refund if I removed the post.However, the terms were complicated (something about a notary) so I asked for it in writing.

They e-mailed me completely avoiding putting it in writing on 7/13 "simple resolution we discussed by phone" was the closest they got. I won't even post the other nonsense they said. I replied back so my request would be in writing.

Four days later they responded

Jul 17, 14:33 PDT

"Since we have not heard back to you on whether you'd like to proceed we will be closing your ticket out in the next 24 hours."

I replied again asking for the THIRD time to put the offer in writing.

Notice the 24 hour deadline on an offer that isn't in writing? Yet here I am on 7/21, still without having heard from them other than these vague e-mails that ignore me and act like I am an ***. This company continues to prove they truly do not care about people. They do not care about resolution.

I genuinely feel bad for them and all their employees. This is no way to live. Urthbox: I know you read this if not my e-mails.

Is anything here inaccurate ^^^?You may pretend like this ticket is closed but it is not until you grow up as a company and do the right thing.

Original review posted by user Jul 11

You try and do a nice thing for someone - a 6-month gift where (by the way, the first one doesn't ship for 1-2 months!so much for happy birthday) each month the person gets something for them.

Other companies like Amazing Clubs are clear and honest every step of the way. What you order is what you get. Not UrthBox. Zero communication after payment.

SURPRISE! They renewed you for another 6 months. They haven't shipped anything yet remember. What happens at ANY other company when you want to cancel an order and it hasn't shipped yet?

They help you. Not UrthBox. I asked over the course of weeks (because their customer service is so slow, not one response within 24 hours) for a reasonable accommodation. I even offered to accept the first month of six (even though it hadn't shipped yet) and just to be refunded for the remainder.

No avail. This is not a good company.

I feel bad for Taylor, he needs a new job.#savetaylor Urthbox: If you never decide to care about people you will never succeed.

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: False advertising.

I didn't like: I did not get my money back.

Had an Experience with UrthBox?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion