1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 03, 2017

I forgot to add that I had called before they even shipped another box for the second 6 months subscription and they still wouldn't cancel, urthbox you have not only lost a customer for life but you've also lost the many that I will tell to never order from you.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2017

I purchased the 6 month subscription as a gift assuming that it would not auto renew considering it was a GIFT. The company then 6 months later out of the blue charges me for another 6 month subscription and tells me that i had to call to cancel by the 31st but i had had no idea that it was going to do this.

The food that comes in these boxes is absolutely disgusting and i would say 90% is inedible because it tastes so bad. I honestly dont understand how people can eat this stuff. What i dont get was that i didnt even recieve a call or email or anything saying how it was gonna charge me again i find that so shady.

They know that if they wouldve sent an email it would've been canceled and thats why they dont. Will never recommend this company they do shady business and give you cheap disgusting food.

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Scam artists, Cancellation policy, Disgusting product, Open packages every box.

Comments