1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

In April 2017 I ordered my first box . I have yet to receive my box or tracking information and it is now June 14th .

It should not take this long to receive a trial box ! So I submitted three tickets to their customer service department each attempt being ignored . Fianally I tried to send one last message telling them I just want my money back and wanted to cancel. Fianally got a response back saying they would be sending my box and it would be worth it .

However that was over a week ago and still no contact from them .no type of tracking info and no way to cancel this subscription and will not even let me change my credit card info on this ! Terrible company !

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Had the same experience with them. They delay shipment of the trial box until it is too late to cancel the subscription.

Even disputing with your credit card company may not help.

In my case, my credit card company (CITIBANK) would not refund because I didn't cancel in time by their policy. To add insult to injury, urthbox never shipped the boxes and just kept my money.

to Anonymous Jacksonville, Illinois, United States #1343820

I just cancelled my debit card and got a new one because I've heard of several people getting bills for over $100 from them after they fianally received their trial box . Mine did finally show up two days ago but I cancelled my card before they were able to charge me some outrageous charges

to Anonymous #1344603

I'm sorry this happened, it's happening to me right now ? Going to get this company investigated .