1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I recently ordered a gluten free urthbox for my mom who has celiac disease. I used a Groupon that was for a 3 month subscription.

I never thought to cancel the subscription after 3 months because I paid for it with a Groupon. BUT to my surprise my cc was charged for another 3 month subscription once my first one was finished. Urthbox used my cc from another order of mine to continue my subscription from a Groupon. I was so pissed and tried to cancel, and they said "maybe you happened to miss our terms and agreements where we state that we will automatically continue a subscription unless it's cancelled." I was furious.

I didn't miss that in the terms of agreement.. I never thought to cancel because I purchased the first subscription from a third party and my cc info should have never been with my order. After weeks of calls and emails, I was finally told I would be given a partial refund. Three weeks later I still had not received any money back on my cc so I had to contact them AGAIN, and finally received half of my subscription cost.

1. My customer service experience was awful, but 2. Urthbox was awful aside from my customer service issue. As a celiac, my mom is constantly looking for things she can eat that are like things she used to.

Most of the items Urthbox included were things that are OBVIOUSLY gluten free... Gummy worms, dried fruit, chocolate... Like duh there is no gluten in dried fruit... My mom could have easily bought her own dried fruit.

Just awful all around. I would never recommend this company.

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments