1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was scrolling through instagram and saw urthbox free trial. The products looked awesome so i thought i would try it out and ordered a box without realizing that they would two months later charge me $400 for not cancelling my "prescription" which i had forgotten about by the time the first box arrived which was over a month later.

So when i did try to cancel i received emails stating that they could not help me in any capacity because i was not fast enough to cancel. Which is shady and slimy and shows that they are just out to make money and help themselves. So i'm still having these boxes; that aren't truly vegan in the way of being environmentally friendly (although that is kind of obvious), sent to my home and they say they won't refund me any money even though i do not want these boxes and i have another 4 they want to send for this ridiculous 6 month prescription i didn't know i was getting myself into. I have already received two of them and if they were a company with integrity they would refund me some of the money they have taken because i don't want the 4 boxes they insist on sending me.

I cannot afford this but it's on my credit card so now i'm paying that off thanks to them. It's just really sad that companies can trick people into thinking they are getting one thing by choosing specific words in their selling process and then screw you over heavily by unwittingly upselling you and saying well it's your fault and no way our own. Guess you should read the fine print before we charge you a lot of money you cannot afford to pay off and sorry but you're the dumb one and we don't care about your circumstances.

No one should ever buy anything from URTHBOX. THEY ARE A SCAM.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: What appeared to be a trial offer.

I didn't like: Snack quality, No email with tracking number to expect delivery.

Comments