This is a huge waste of money and the auto-renew policy is so ridiculous!I ordered a 6 month subscription as a gift for someone, tried to cancel online through my account (Which is not an option) and over the phone but no one answers the phone or returns calls.

Your only option is to email them - which I've never had good luck with emailing any company ever - They auto renewed my gift subscription after 6 months. No email warning, letting me know my GIFT subscription was coming to an end and was going to be renewed. Nothing. Just charged my card automatically.

I called the same day, as soon as I saw the charge. Emailed the same day. Finally someone emailed me back and said, "Sorry, there's nothing we can do. The boxes will be shipped next month and we can't return any boxes for health reasons." Nothing they can do.

Ridiculous. I wasn't trying to return snacks, because they wouldn't even be sent for another month. All I wanted was my subscription cancelled and the charge reversed. After a bunch of emails back and forth someone finally called and said that because the subscriptions auto-renew on the 1st and I had called on the 1st, there wasn't anything they could do.

I should have called the day before. I was literally 8 hours too late. They are completely unable to cancel a subscription or reverse charges even a minute past the renewal deadline. Total BS.

Their hope is to get one subscription, make it super hard to cancel and then not even tell you they're renewing your subscription, getting more money out of you in return for snacks that aren't even that great. So don't bother. Try another company.

Go to the grocery store.Just don't order from them.

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Urthbox?

Comments