Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a trial of Urthbox and was automatically subscribed to 6 months worth!they just took 150$ straight out of my account!

You can't cancel anywhere on their website you have to email them between the hours of 9-5, M-F. When you do email them to cancel they give you ***! They're currently claiming they cannot give me a refund, which is bull ***. I had to email with someone all day long, they then transferred me to their "escalations team" ( a whole team for when things escalate, thats a good sign!-- NOT!) and this person is supposed to call me but only does so at 6:45pm at night!!

I call her back at 12:30pm and she doesn't answer! I am sick of phone tag and going back and forth for emails! Just give me my *** money back!

This company is a scam if there ever was one and I did not like a single item in my box, most of it was different kinds of peanut butter or what was basically baby food!DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!

Review about: Urthbox Food Free Trial.

I liked: Very little.

I didn't like: No email with tracking number to expect delivery, Lack of customer service by phone or email, Scam artists.

Same thing happened to me.Thought i cancelled and was never charged or received the first box.

Then a month later was charged the 170$.They say they can't give it back as i missed the cancellation date - Even though I never knew I had it in the first place.

They never answer my emails or calls, Do i go to my bank??

Same thing happened to me, I filed a complaint with the BBB, a dispute with my bank.I made a youtube video to warn people but this is completely awful for a company to do.

I've emailed with someone the past week which I've received attitude the whole time and over a week later and I'm still waiting for a call back adter my 4 voicemails I've left.

Luck to you!Here's my video if you want to spread the word

literally the same thing happened to me today ... is there anything we can do about this?

to Nikki #1377392

I harassed them via email and phone calls until I got a partial refund of 120$ just keep bothering them and threaten to contact the BBB