1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a trial of Urthbox and was automatically subscribed to 6 months worth!they just took 150$ straight out of my account!

You can't cancel anywhere on their website you have to email them between the hours of 9-5, M-F. When you do email them to cancel they give you ***! They're currently claiming they cannot give me a refund, which is bull ***. I had to email with someone all day long, they then transferred me to their "escalations team" ( a whole team for when things escalate, thats a good sign!-- NOT!) and this person is supposed to call me but only does so at 6:45pm at night!!

I call her back at 12:30pm and she doesn't answer! I am sick of phone tag and going back and forth for emails! Just give me my *** money back!

This company is a scam if there ever was one and I did not like a single item in my box, most of it was different kinds of peanut butter or what was basically baby food!DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!

Review about: Urthbox Food Free Trial.

I liked: Very little.

I didn't like: No email with tracking number to expect delivery, Lack of customer service by phone or email, Scam artists.

Had an Experience with Urthbox?

Comments

Same thing happened to me, I filed a complaint with the BBB, a dispute with my bank.I made a youtube video to warn people but this is completely awful for a company to do.

I've emailed with someone the past week which I've received attitude the whole time and over a week later and I'm still waiting for a call back adter my 4 voicemails I've left.

Luck to you!Here's my video if you want to spread the word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPbZiRdlS_k&t=5s

literally the same thing happened to me today ... is there anything we can do about this?

to Nikki #1377392

I harassed them via email and phone calls until I got a partial refund of 120$ just keep bothering them and threaten to contact the BBB