Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So on Dec 6, 2016, I purchased what I was led to believe was a ONE TIME ONE MONTH purchase for a holiday gift.NOT only did the package NOT arrive until mid-January, another arrived in February and a third in March...each time being charged.

A few days after Christmas (when I learned that my recipient did NOT receive the package), I called, waited days for a response, only to learn that they ONLY ship mid month (so why did a Dec 6 purchase NOT get shipped in mid Dec?...hmmmm....don't really know) Customer service told me that that there were too may correspondences and phone calls during the holidays to get back in a timely fashion. REALLY? I am not a business person, but an OBVIOUS solution is to hire more help. Upon the THIRD box being received by my recipient, I called the company again.

The automated voice mail stated that I would be contacted the NEXT BUSINESS DAY...not true...took three days and was told that they were very busy....got an idea....HIRE MORE HELP!! The customer service agent, Karina was truly the rudest person I have EVER spoken to. She constantly spoke through me as I tried to express my dissatisfaction with what I was led to believe was a one time purchase. She "escalated" my issue and I received a call the next day from the SECOND RUDEST person I ever dealt with.

(I think that during customer service training, employees are told to NOT let the customer speak. Again, I was unable to complete a single sentence without interruption.) Better yet, as i held my printed receipt in hand, this individual told me that it stated that the company runs on automatic renewal and it was stated on the receipt. NOT THE ONE I HAD IN MY HAND. Read everything on it back to her.....and the response was "oh...that's just an abbreviated receipt" WHAT?

BEWARE OF URTHBOX.

NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION WITHOUT CANCELLING THE CREDIT CARD USED ON PURCHASE...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON-EXISTENT....I almost think the only two people that work there are the two class acts I had the misfortune of dealing with...."TOO BUSY" to get back to customers?WHAT?

Review about: Urthbox Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Urthbox?

Comments