1.3

I want urthbox customers to KNOW and BEWARE.For Mothers Day 2017, I ordered (4) 6-month subscription boxes to send to all my "mothers" and was super excited for them to have a yummy treat every month.

Spent $476 in total. ordered in May trying for Mother's Day.... = whoops ordered too late, will start next month. ok geez.....bad timing on my part 1st month = now comes!!

all 4 received, but chocolate items melted in Texas and Arizona in June.... 2nd month = all 4 boxes shipped to 1 address in South Texas, no one else received. Whoops shipping error by Urthbox. 2 months of less that stellar results - I decide maybe summer months is no good and I want a refund - just cancel my subscriptions please.

I was sooooo embarrassed in South Texas and in Arizona +++ where no one received them, that I politely asked for a refund. Holly offered a PARTIAL REFUND, I said "ok, some is better than none." I ASSUMED "partial" would be based on what part of the subscription was fulfilled. Now that I'm calling in 20 days later when nothing has been issued as a credit.....I'm finding out that "partial" really means "half". They will only give me $236.08 as refund.....

NO....ladies and gentlemen, according to URTHBOX POLICY, "partial" is only HALF - yes HALF. I received 1 month successfully, and no others, and a heck of a lot of embarrassment in front of my mother-in-law.

BUT.......URTHBOX doesn't care.Their stance is I agreed to "partial," Thanks URTHBOX, I thought it was going to be a VERY NICE Mother's Day gift to last for 6 months.

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

I didn't like: Partial refund is not proportionate fulfillment of subscription.

Had an Experience with Urthbox?

Comments