Urthbox is a total SCAM!! Travis Gallegos scammed us and took our money and 3000 Organic Salsa & Chips!

They wouldn't return our calls. They never delivered on anything they promised! Horrible experience, horrible people. Beware and don't deal with them!

They screw vendors and promise you the world. We were out so much money as they promised to pay for half of our shipping cost and they agreed to promote our business. We never so much got a call back or anything from these people. Please don't make this mistake.

They need to be reported. We lost thousands of dollars trying to offer our free organic salsa and chips to consumers for being subscribers, and they just take vendors money!!!!

Review about: Urthbox Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

The same thing just happened to us with Travis but with Try the World. Please contact me at lizzied82@gmail.com. I'd like to get a lawyer and do a classaction lawsuit.

Same thing happened with us.

to Anonymous #1559537

The same thing just happened to us with Travis but with Try the World. Please contact me at lizzied82@gmail.com. I'd like to get a lawyer and file a class action lawsuit.

ExultantAdeliePenguin

What can be done to stop companies from ripping small vendors off like this? They are making $ off all the free product we ship and we don't get any proof or results from what they have promised to promote.

to ExultantAdeliePenguin #1470192

Which company and did your products ever ship?

to ExultantAdeliePenguin #1498002

Be loud. Get everyone together who were taken advantage of and get a law firm for a class action suitcant really blame the employees they are just doing there job.

Although.... after a while they should know better

to ExultantAdeliePenguin #1559543

Please contact me at lizzied82@gmail.com. I'd like to get a lawyer and do a class action lawsuit.

Very true. They call vendors letting them know that they want to do a test run with their product and from the feedback they receive they’ll make a big purchase order.

But surprise they never do! That’s why you barely see repeat vendors.

to Lawson #1470193

Did this happen to you as well?

to ABC #1490966

We were going to do in April but nothing then out of the blue they asked us to do a test run in June. Now I'm not sure we are a small company I can't afford to lose that much money?

to CCF #1498001

same here took a chance sent out 2000 pcs plus printed postcards. asked repeatedly fo ran update if and when the order went out. run around replies no answer.The way to make them stop is to yell loud and clear, so people stop helping and buying from them

to maven #1559551

The same thing just happened to us. Please contact me at lizzied82@gmail.com. I'd like to get a lawyer and file a class action lawsuit.

to Lawson #1559547