Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Didn't receive my "free" trial box until Friday the 29th. Since they're closed on weekends and I didn't get home from work until 11pm.

I didn't realize I apparently signed up for 6 months until Sunday the 1st. There's a pending charge of $149.99 so I email right away since I wasn't aware of the subscription and received an email 2 days later so now it's tuesday and there's "nothing" they can do about it. I've received attitude from the woman I was communicating with, she eventually gave my information to an escalated team for them to "Contact me by the end of the business day" that was Friday It's now the following Tuesday and I've left 4 voicemails since they're apparently always at a 10 minute wait time. Still no call back.

I made a video of my experience reading my emails and trying to spread the word on this AWFUL company. Please watch and share so people won't lose out on hundreds of dollars!

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

I didn't like: Never replied to my messages, No customer contact, Poor value for the money.

Comments

Dispute the charges with your credit card. So many of us did that they won't even investigate.

You can also call attorneys in Saqn Francisco area to tell them about you experience with Urthbox.

They know they are thieves and their whole "customer service"'s goal is too be sure you won't dispute by scaring you.

Behnam Behrouzi's past businesses tell it all.

He rich 'cause he stole and everyone at Urthbox work there knowingly. That's it.

Don't forget to cancel your card after the dispute because they will try to renew after 6 months, when you forgot all about it.

indicepoker_23

Don't forget, if they already billed you, to dispute the charges... THEN ASK FOR A NEW CARD 'CAUSE THEY'LL TRY TO RENEW IN 6 MONTHS!!!

Behnam Behrouzi's past businesses tell it all.

You failed to comprehend the contract.

Then you botched the opt out process.

Following that, you totally goofed the complaint process.

Nothing in writing, no certified mail, nothing but a bunch of useless e-mails and pointless telephone calls. Not to mention the time you have spent stewing about it.

You're spinning your wheels. Get over it and move on, Hillary.

to Smillie #1383779

Smilie;

Works for this company, They hire people to surf the internet looking for complaints then they say anything they can to dispute the legitimate complaints of all the thousands of people who were SCAMMED by this company. SHAME on you " Smillie"

to Alexis #1402047

Lmao. Read the terms and conditions and ask about return processes in ADVANCE.

If you havea rude tep talk to the Supervisor and repirt and have them handle you and be respectful and you will get farther. Complaining does NOTHING for uou. Most reps will try to tesolve any isse and even go to great lebfths to do so.occassionally there is literally nothing you can do in one department for and issue with the mail system or another department. Lastly, if you dont know how this stuff works, just dont bother.it wasts employees time reexplaining over and over and investigating when people just hang up on us thinking we dont kniw what we are talking about.

Im ashamed of any bad experience for a customer, but when dealing with a large mail order company, KEEP RECORDS AND READ FINE PRI Y, so that you know what to expect. And dont have a ham estimated the day before an event and then complain about it.

And dont order christmas gifts 3 weeks before christmas and complain about the hold time. Use common sense.

to Abigail #1402078

I asked for a supervisor each time I had the "pleasure" of speaking to someone and they had no number for me and apparently no way to transfer me to them. Clearly when there's so many complaints about a company there's something wrong.

I work in customer service and have for 10 years, I know how to treat people and they need to learn how. Get a life other then trying to stick up for a *** company.

to Abigail #1404303

They hold the shipping so you receive it after the 30 days... Wake up. Urthbox IS a scam.

to Smillie #1402077

I have emails... Maybe read next time.