Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Didn't receive my "free" trial box until Friday the 29th.Since they're closed on weekends and I didn't get home from work until 11pm.

I didn't realize I apparently signed up for 6 months until Sunday the 1st. There's a pending charge of $149.99 so I email right away since I wasn't aware of the subscription and received an email 2 days later so now it's tuesday and there's "nothing" they can do about it. I've received attitude from the woman I was communicating with, she eventually gave my information to an escalated team for them to "Contact me by the end of the business day" that was Friday It's now the following Tuesday and I've left 4 voicemails since they're apparently always at a 10 minute wait time. Still no call back.

I made a video of my experience reading my emails and trying to spread the word on this AWFUL company.Please watch and share so people won't lose out on hundreds of dollars!

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

I didn't like: Never replied to my messages, No customer contact, Poor value for the money.

Had an Experience with Urthbox?

Comments

Dispute the charges with your credit card.So many of us did that they won't even investigate.

You can also call attorneys in Saqn Francisco area to tell them about you experience with Urthbox.

They know they are thieves and their whole "customer service"'s goal is too be sure you won't dispute by scaring you.

Behnam Behrouzi's past businesses tell it all.

He rich 'cause he stole and everyone at Urthbox work there knowingly.That's it.

Don't forget to cancel your card after the dispute because they will try to renew after 6 months, when you forgot all about it.

indicepoker_23

Don't forget, if they already billed you, to dispute the charges... THEN ASK FOR A NEW CARD 'CAUSE THEY'LL TRY TO RENEW IN 6 MONTHS!!!

Behnam Behrouzi's past businesses tell it all.

He rich 'cause he stole and everyone at Urthbox work there knowingly.That's it.

You failed to comprehend the contract.

Then you botched the opt out process.

Following that, you totally goofed the complaint process.

Nothing in writing, no certified mail, nothing but a bunch of useless e-mails and pointless telephone calls. Not to mention the time you have spent stewing about it.

You're spinning your wheels. Get over it and move on, Hillary.