Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I Called To Cancel My Order When I Realized The Charges After Just Wanting The "Free trial Box" As I Didnt Realize At Time Of Purchase Included Automatic Subscription. The Lady Put In The Refund And I Thought Wow Great Customer Service!...

It Took 3 weeks To get My Money Back But I Got It. Again So Happy With Customer Service !...... 1 Week Later I Look Into My Account Another Charge Was Put In For $100+ I Called Over And Over No Answer So I Emailed. Waited 48hrs For A Response And Then From Their Went Back And Forth With The Lady As She Went On to Tell Me The Subscription It Self Was Never Cancelled.

So Although I Called To Have It Cancelled And Refund An Accidental Purchase The Lady Never Cancelled My Subscription And Sence There Were No "Notes" From The Lady That Was Suppose To Cancel That Stated My Subscription Is Suppose To Be Cancelled They Did Not Want To Refund Me. Ofcorse There Wasnt Any Notes, She Didnt Do What I Asked !! Now I Am Stuck With The Bill And Have To Recieve The Boxes Until Jan.

2018 Although I Did Not Want Them. They Also Did Not Notify Me Of The Transaction Taking Place If It Wasnt For Me Checking My Bank Account I Would Have Not Even Realized.

Review about: Urthbox Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1362076

Seems like their business model is collecting credit card numbers to charge, they don't seem to care about anything else, such as their product or service.